Our experienced consultants from The Best Connection Inc. will thoroughly interview you, and if successful, undergo an in depth take-on briefing to explain your duties and responsibilities whilst working at one of our Client’s sites.
You will receive a written copy of the take-on briefing which covers the following points:
- Your Consultant’s name and branch telephone number
- Your responsibility relating to Duties, Conduct at work and Communication with Branch regarding availability and attendance
- Health & Safety at Work
- Damage to Goods or Equipment reporting policy
- Working Time Regulations
- Timesheet procedure
- Payment details
- Rates of Pay and Overtime premiums
- Reference to your Contract with The Best Connection Inc.
- The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Workplace Safety Manuals
Health & Safety
It is our policy to:
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment for our full time staff. We assess the risks associated with our premises and working practices and then take action to minimise those risks.
- Minimise the risks to our temporary workers whilst working on assignments. We assess our client’s management of health and safety, together with information provided by the client and then take the appropriate action.
- Encourage our full time staff and temporary workers to use safe working practices and to inform management of health and safety issues.
- Comply with the statutes and regulations relating to health and safety at work. We allocate resources to identify and interpret the relevant regulations. Our procedures are then revised as required.
Please see our "Health and Safety" page under the 'About Us' tab.
We source and supply temporary personnel possessing a variety of skills, enabling us to fulfil the majority of our clients’ requirements.
Listed below are just a few of these:
Assemblers – Braziers – Electrical Assemblers – Electrical Fitters – Electricians – Fettlers – General Labourers – Machine & Press Operators – Machine Tool Fitters – Mechanical Fitters – Panel Wirers – PCB Assemblers – Powder Coaters – Pipefitters/Plumbers – Production & Line Operatives – Polishers – Sprayers
Warehouse & Distribution
Cleaners – Counter Balance – Exhibition Workers – Export Packers – FLT Drivers (cert) – Counterbalance – Raymond Reach- Cherry Pickers-Walkie Operators – General Labourers – Loaders – Order Pickers – Packers – Lumpers – Stock Controllers – Traffic Controllers – VDU Operators – Warehouse Operatives – Warehouse Supervisors