Salary:$18.50-19.00 per hour
Contract Type:Temporary, Full time
Higher pay rate is achieved by:Referencable Work History or Experience
We looking for a Qualified Full-Time Production Technician at our Richmond Hill Location. The position is with a Well-Known and Trusted Company, with a chance to built a long-term career!
Salary: $39,000-$42,000/Year (negotiable based on experience)
Shift timing: Rotating Continental Shift
Production Technician is responsible for the sanitation, set-up, operation and changeover of assigned production equipment and area. Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Standard Operating Documents (SODs), Safe Work Practices (SWPs), company policies and industry regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must Perform work accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements
- Engage in team meetings and team activities
- Correctly completes all documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Notify Production Supervisor or senior employees of any departure from procedure, component or product defect, safety incident or any other issue
- Safely sets-up and operates applicable equipment within operating specifications and provides accurate detail to mechanics regarding equipment problems
- Perform packaging in-process checks
- Be able to operate electronic or computer control panels
- Be able to control process start-ups, shut-down and troubleshooting
- Load and off load components as needed
- Operate a power lift truck to move materials, components, tanks, and finished product on the production floor
- Perform clean ups such as disposal of waste components
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift minimum 20lbs
- Able to meet the physical demands in a manufacturing environments
- Minimum secondary school diploma.
- English comprehension and writing ability to meet Language of Business (LOB) company standards, able to express oneself clearly in English, understand and follow verbal and written work instructions without errors.
- Mathematical ability as per LOB test.
- Must be a Team player
- Have excellent time management skills to complete task in a reasonable amount of time
We are seeking for the right candidate to start immediately!
About Our Company
The Best Connection Group Limited (TBC), an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. Our company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK and Canada. We specialise in the supply of temporary to permanent labourers in the industrial, warehouse and distribution sectors. The Best Connection Inc. is growing the North American network by providing quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals with 24/7 service.
For more information please call, (647)-375-6708
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change