Salary:$19.00 per hour
Contract Type:Temporary, Full time
We are seeking a full time Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator to join our team in Sudbury, ON! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
Full Time: Monday to Friday
Shift Time: 8am-4:30pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Steady hours
- Weekly pay
- 4% Vacation added to every pay cheque
- Positive work environment
- Receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing and shipping activities.
- Responsible for counter sales, housekeeping and related quality assurance activities.
- Perform verification of purchased products and enter order receipts into computer system.
- Perform quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
- Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment (including assemble & hold orders).
- Inspect condition of returned material prior to completing return authorization forms.
- Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
- Assemble and disassemble bins, racks, shelves and tables as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have a valid Forklift Licence - Raymond Reach.
- Must have previous experience in warehouse environment.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to life 50lbs.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Customer service experience in a retail environment is preferred.
We have helped thousands of people secure jobs, let us do the same for you!
About Our Company
The Best Connection Group Limited (TBC), an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. Our company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK and Canada. We specialise in the supply of temporary to permanent labourers in the industrial, warehouse and distribution sectors. The Best Connection Inc. is growing the North American network by providing quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals with 24/7 service.
For more information please call, (647)-375-6708
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change