Salary:$16.00 per hour
Contract Type:Temporary, Full time
We are seeking a Filter Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Close to Rymal and Dartnall up the mountain!
A great way to gain some hours!
The schedule is going to be 8 hour shifts rotating between days and afternoons
Benefits & Perks for the Quality Tester Assembler:
- Steady hours
- Weekly pay
- 4% Vacation added to every pay cheque
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity to grow and become permanent after 3 months
Responsibilities of the Quality Tester Assembler:
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
AVAILABLE NOW! Apply Today.
We Are The Best Connection, we have helped thousands of people secure jobs, let us do the same for you!
About Our Company
The Best Connection Group Limited (TBC), an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. Our company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK and Canada. We specialise in the supply of temporary to permanent labourers in the industrial, warehouse and distribution sectors. The Best Connection Inc. is growing the North American network by providing quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals with 24/7 service.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change